Membership of the WIPCE International Council is open to all former WIPCE Chairs and Co-ordinators.
The Council endorses the following objectives and protocols:
- To re-affirm the vision of WIPCE and to respectfully protect its and integrity and continue its legacy
- The need for a formal Committee/Council to oversight and maintain the integrity of WIPCE
- To assist future hosts through provision of terms of reference detailing what is required to honour the original vision of WIPCE.
Official WIPCE handover from Toronto (2017 host) to South Australia in 2020
- Professor Bob Morgan (Australia), Chair
- Dr Noe Noe Wong-Wilson (Hawaii), Deputy Chair
- Ms Aroha Te Kanawa (Aotearoa, New Zealand), Secretary
- Dr Bentham Ohia (Aotearoa, New Zealand), Treasurer
- Dr Nerida Blair (Australia)
- Dr Ray Barnhardt (Alaska)
- Dr Vivian Ayoungman (Canada)
- Phil Beaumont (USA)
- Professor Peter Buckskin (Australia)
- Mr Doug Milera (Australia)